Photos and videos are the best means to cherish good old days. A lot of Samsung Galaxy user said they have taken a great deal of pictures and videos in their daily life and save them on their Samsung phone. If you accidentally deleted some images, videos or any other media files from Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5, or formatted the media storage, don’t panic, the Android Data Recovery tool will enable you take the deleted files back.
Along with retrieving erased Media files, Android Data Recovery even can retrieve contacts and SMS files formatted or lost because of other reasons from numerous mobile phones. It’s truly a good recovery software for your data’s rescue. Follow quick steps show you how torecover deleted pictures, videos from your Galaxy S3/S4/S5.
Step 1. Run the Recovery Software and Plug in your Samsung Galaxy to pc
Launch the software, and then connect your Samsung S3/S4/S5 using a USB cable.
Step 2. Enable USB Debugging on your Samsung phone
After connecting your phone to the computer successfully, you have to allow USB debugging on the phone to continue.
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter “Settings” (Hit “Applications” (Press “Development” (Check “USB debugging”.
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter “Settings” (Click “Developer options” (Check “USB debugging”.
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter “Settings” (Press “About Phone” (Tap “Build number” for several times up until getting a note “You are under developer mode” (Back to “Settings” (Press “Developer options” ( Check “USB debugging “. Note: If you fail to able it in the 1st time, attempt to disable it and reset it once more for several times.
Step 3. Begin to Scan your Phone for Analyzing Data.
In this step, you will get a window to tell you click” Start”button to go ahead. Then, you can return to the device screen, where you will get a message to select “Allow “to scan data on your mobile phone.
Step 4. Retrieve the Deleted Image on your computer.
Select the item “Gallery” to bring back the recovered images, videos. Await the recovery process now.
1. Don’t use your phone after data loss happens, so the data will not be overwritten.
2. It will be much more useful if you back up your device regularly.